An air purifier uses a network of internal fans to pull air inside your house through different filters that get rid of harmful airborne particles such as pollen, dust, and bacteria. The air purifier will then distribute the purified air back into the different rooms in your home. This process will repeat several times every hour, making sure that your environment is safe and healthy.
Why Do You Need An Air Purifier?
If you still do not think that you need an air purifier at home, here are 10 reasons that may help convince you.
- Air purifiers make sure that your family is breathing clean air. According to the EPA, indoor air is between two to five times dirtier than the air outdoors. In some cases, it can even be up to 100 times filthier. You can make sure that the environment in your home is healthy by having a good air purifier.
- Air purifiers get rid of unpleasant smells. Think about the smell that accumulates inside your home after all the lunches or dinners that you have prepared and cooked throughout the week. By having an air purifier, you can remove any smell of burnt food or any other scent.
- Air purifiers trap allergens released by your pets. Even if you love your pet so much, they release fur, pet dander, and other particles in the air. Air purifiers trap these pollutants even before they settle in your home.
- Air purifiers neutralize smoke. Smoke does not smell good. Whether it is your fireplace or you have a family member who smokes, an air purifier will trap the smoke before it winds up in your upholstery.
- Air purifiers trap dust. Dust will always be present in your house even if you clean every day. By having an air purifier, dust will be trapped before it gets a chance to settle and accumulate inside your house.
- Air purifiers can get rid of as much as 99% of airborne bacteria like mold spores, pollen that float around in the air insider your house.
- Air purifiers can fight off seasonal allergens. Air purifiers will get rid of the allergens that make it difficult for you and your family to breathe.
- Air purifiers will help protect you against sickness and also prevent germs from spreading inside your house.
- Air purifiers help keep your lungs healthy and protected against airborne particles like dander, dust, and pollen.
- Air purifiers can be used everywhere. They are available in different sizes and have several features that will keep the air in all the rooms in your house healthy.
Which Filter Type Is Best For Your Allergies?
If you want your home to be an allergen free space where you can relax, expert HVAC contractors Myrtle Beach recommended these four types of air purifiers to choose from.
- True HEPA/UV-C Air Purifiers
- True HEPA Air Purifiers
- HEPA-Type Air Purifiers
- Permanent HEPA-Type Air Purifiers
- Activated Carbon
- UV Purifiers
- Ionic Air Purifiers
Keep in mind that your air quality needs will play a huge role in the kind of air purifier that you should buy. In case you want to create a safe place from seasonal allergies caused by dust mites, pollen, and mold spores, be sure to choose a top quality air purifier for your needs.
Call Grand Strand Heating and Cooling for more information on how you can keep your indoor air quality safe, healthy, and comfortable.
Grand Strand Heating And Cooling
Myrtle Beach, SC